ACCC Jump Start Information and Deadlines
Important Dates and Deadlines:
November 20, 2018 - Atlantic Cape comes to EHTHS for an information session
December 15, 2018 - Deadline for filling out the ACCC Online Application and
turning in the Jump Start Registration Card (blue card).
February 2019 - ACCC comes to EHTHS for Placement Testing
Spring 2019 (TBA) - ACCC Academic Advisers come to EHTHS for course selection
1. Register for the November 20 information session - on Naviance
2. Complete the FREE online ACCC application by December 15. Applications are available at https://atlantic.elluciancrmrecruit.com/admissions/pages/welcome.aspx
3. Student Registration Card (Blue Card) - must be completed and handed in to guidance by December 15. This is required in order to participate in our Jump Start program.
4. Testing: Students must take the Accuplacer exam (dates above) or submit minimum SAT/ACT/PARCC scores (see your counselor for details).
5. Meet with ACCC Academic Advisers at EHTHS in the Spring of 2019 to select courses for Fall 2019 semester.
The ACCC Jump Start Program saves you multiple trips to the Atlantic Cape campus!