ACCC Jump Start Information and Deadlines
Important Dates and Deadlines:
November 23, 2016 - Jump Start Applications due to the Guidance Office
December 6, 2016 - ACCC comes to EHTHS for an Orientation Session
February 7,8,9 2017 - ACCC comes to EHTHS for Placement Testing
Spring 2017 (TBA) - ACCC Academic Advisers come to EHTHS for course selection
1. Submit a completed ACCC Application November 23, 2016. Applications are available in the Guidance Office
2. Payment* - $35 check made out to Atlantic Cape Community College.
*Students receiving Free/Reduced lunch must see their Counselor for a NACAC fee waiver.
3. Testing: Students must take the Accuplacer exam (dates above) or submit minimum SAT/ACT/PARCC scores (see your counselor for details).
4. Request your transcript for ACCC through Naviance. Your counselor will add the transcript to your application
once it is received in Guidance.
5. Meet with ACCC Academic Advisers at EHTHS in the Spring of 2017 to select courses for Fall 2017 semester.
The ACCC Jump Start Program saves you multiple trips to the Atlantic Cape campus!