ACCC Jump Start Information and Deadlines
Important Dates and Deadlines:
November 26, 2019 - Atlantic Cape comes to EHTHS for an information session
December 13, 2019 - Deadline for filling out the ACCC Online Application and
turning in the Jump Start Registration Card (blue card).
February 2020 - ACCC comes to EHTHS for Placement Testing
Spring 2020 (TBA) - ACCC Academic Advisers come to EHTHS for course selection
1. Register for the November 26 information session - on Naviance
2. Complete the FREE online ACCC application by December 13. Applications are available at https://atlantic.elluciancrmrecruit.com/admissions/pages/welcome.aspx
3. Student Registration Card (Blue Card) - must be completed and handed in to guidance by December 13. This is required in order to participate in our Jump Start program.
4. Testing: Students must take the Accuplacer exam (dates above) or submit minimum SAT/ACT/PARCC scores (see your counselor for details).
5. Meet with ACCC Academic Advisers at EHTHS in the Spring of 2020 to select courses for Fall 2020 semester.
The ACCC Jump Start Program saves you multiple trips to the Atlantic Cape campus!